G.I. 88 Chevy stepside K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i think its time to move onto something bigger and better, truck is an automatic, 5.7L, 143k on the body and 43k on the rebuilt engine(replaced headgaskets a day ago), rebuilt front suspension, all new shocks, going to be doing an oil change soon. im looking to trade it mostly otherwise 3000 o.b.o

update
this is back up for sale. no longer has the 355 in it the head gaskets didnt hold because the heads were cracked and rings were warped. currently building a 383 almost completely asembled just needs to be put in, accesory brackets put on and the front clip all put back together. ill sell it with or without the new engine. it now has lighter grey buckets and center console, red l.e.d's if the offers right i have a bunch of spare parts or sbc parts ill add with it.

any questions feel free to ask
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
What are you looking to trade for? I see putting a lot of stuff from my truck on yours and me being very happy!

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
If its still around when I get taxes back I will PM or facebook you.