Furious beyond belief...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knockoutpie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So i've been looking for some fair condition blue floor matts for a while now... Browsing eBay and saw this...

You must be registered for see images attach

Chris6060

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My truck came with these when I bought it.

Honestly, unless your truck never sees dirt or snow, these things SUCK. They're slippery, hard to clean and just not very great floor mats. I'd rather get a set of molded weather tech's or something.

If it's a show truck or a lowered truck that only gets driven for fun and never gets used in not-so-clean conditions, they'd be great though. I personally don't like them for what my truck is used for.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Mine came with tan ones and I hate them. They are faded in some spots, stained beyond repair, and the little spikes on the back are falling off. I cleaned my truck last weekend and pulled them out and at least 75% were on the floorboard.

Knockoutpie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine came with tan ones and I hate them. They are faded in some spots, stained beyond repair, and the little spikes on the back are falling off. I cleaned my truck last weekend and pulled them out and at least 75% were on the floorboard.

Lol same goes for me with the damage,faded, missing spikes. That's why I want new ones I think they're awesome because they blend in with my carpet!

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can save an eBay Search for "blue GM floor mats" and they will e-mail you as soon as new ones are listed.