Fuel Quality!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KansasOBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I drive like I got things to do and to get out of other peoples way. Too many people act like their the only person on the road and to hell with everyone else.
Unless you've been over 170 mph on a street Harley you've not been faster than me.
Keep up with that self serving attitude, you're part of whats wrong with this country. Notice all the "I's" in your original post, and that one. Your actions clearly speak that you also say to hell with everyone else.

170 is slow, and so are Harleys. And since you seem to be one of those types, here is a 1976 Liberty Edition FLH I restored, after sitting outside in Virginia for 18 years, with only 2500 original miles.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only gas station within 4 miles of my house only has non-ethanol fuel. Even the non-ethanol stuff goes bad quick nowadays. On the plus side, they had 91 octane non-ethanol for $3.59 a gallon yesterday.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
The only gas station within 4 miles of my house only has non-ethanol fuel. Even the non-ethanol stuff goes bad quick nowadays. On the plus side, they had 91 octane non-ethanol for $3.59 a gallon yesterday.
Kinda surprised to hear that. I wonder what the difference is between today and the before-times when we used to think fuel was good. It seems like when I was a kid (which was forever ago) the gas in the multiple 5 gallon jerry cans in our old lawnmower shed lasted years and years. Of course we were only using it in lawnmowers..

Richard