Fuel pump suggestions for stock 93 c1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redding

Reaction score
Good day all,New to forum and first post,Ive got a 93 c1500 with the vin Z 4.3,shes just an old work truck but has always been good to me.
It has 315k on it and everything was stock,recently replaced water pump,my fuel pump finally died and so much cheap junk or imitation stuff has flooded the market place I'm leary on buying anything without some opinions from those who have had the fortunate expieriences with good parts and nightmares with junk.
I do mechanical repair for a living on all sorts of things being a general maintainence man.Ive got my tank dropped/cleaned and ready to go but I sure as hell dont want to do it again no time soon,Like I said it still had a stock pump in it which is a testament to what was likely the very last days of parts made with pride.Thanks in advance for your input

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Search threads, this horse gets a regular beating.

98 Nitro

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Probably just the stock Delphi pump if you are wanting to keep stock power levels but yeah search the threads.