FS: Esky Rack & Navigator Console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trav_69Stang

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Um, the pictures of it above are of it in his Tahoe...

Well I seen the picture of the cosole first my phone wasn't uploading the ones in the Tahoe. It looks good but was there some trimming involved? And is that color tan? Some pics it looks grey and some look tan

Sent while runnin from the Poelice!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you're going to buy his console he's already trimmed it. Just drop it in an go...

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Id like a shipping quote for the console to 50666 to if possible

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Hey there fellas,
I apologize for the delay. I was out of the country for the past 8-9 days. I thought I'd have internet access at some point but South Africa isn't the most wifi-friendly place LOL
As for the center console, it looks like a guy I work with may be buying it. Honestly I'd rather sell it to one of you here, but I figure this way I won't have to mess with shipping it.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey there fellas,
I apologize for the delay. I was out of the country for the past 8-9 days. I thought I'd have internet access at some point but South Africa isn't the most wifi-friendly place LOL
As for the center console, it looks like a guy I work with may be buying it. Honestly I'd rather sell it to one of you here, but I figure this way I won't have to mess with shipping it.

I'm in San Antonio let me know if he doesn't buy it thanks.

dans95silvy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
20 days after being told ill grt a quote for shipping, you finally reply back saying your gonna sell local. Lol that's just bad business. Could have already been sold and in my truck

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
20 days after being told ill grt a quote for shipping, you finally reply back saying your gonna sell local. Lol that's just bad business. Could have already been sold and in my truck

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

I've done plenty of business on forums and try to be as reliable as possible, I do understand how you feel. Again, I apologize. I honestly just didn't have internet access for quite a while as I was out of the country or I would have replied much sooner.

tooslowtahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey is that roof rack from a 99-00 escalade? if so id be interested. willing to ship 60652. and i dont need the cross rails so that would lighten up the shipping. let me know what you think.