FS: Esky Rack & Navigator Console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Couple things I'm trying to get out of my garage... I'd honesty rather not mess with shipping if at all possible, but if they don't sell locally I would eventually ship them. I live just north of Houston but frequent Austin and don't mind at all to drive a little to meet - or welcome to come pick up. I'd be happy to even help install!
Here is a link to a few more pictures, and I'd be happy to take more if needed.
http://s27.photobucket.com/user/blackhighrider/library/Car Parts

So I ended up going topless instead of the Escalade rack... and it's just taking up space in my garage. All brackets, screws, plastic pads - everything is there. I sanded it down and painted it the Krylon (1501 I believe?) white which is near perfect match to Summit White and then put a few coats of clear. I took my time and tried to do it correctly using adhesion promoter on the plastic end caps. The bars that go across are weathered and could use some paint - I just never got around to those. The only problem is that some genius stepped on it while I was paying for it at the junkyard and broke one of the plastic brackets to the cross bars which is in one of the pictures.
We do a lot of plastic work at my job - I will try to repair this with epoxy and maybe a screw if I get time. It just never really was a priority for me since I didn't put them on.
$100 OBO for the Escalade rack.
You must be registered for see images attach

Navigator Center Console. $100 OBO.
I've already cut the front to contour to the dash - it looks pretty awesome. Other than a couple little scuffs on the lid, it's in perfect condition. I don't have any mounting brackets for the floor - I always just planned on using some 1" aluminum angle stock underneath it to screw it to the floor. I never got around to it - it was pretty solid just sitting in there between the seats. I ran across my Escalade console and decided to go that route.

Last edited:

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Bump. Open to offers. I'd love to get this stuff out of my garage.
I can check on shipping if needed. The Escalade rack I think I could probably wrap and stuff in a piece of PVC and cap the ends to ship. The console I could make a custom box here at my work for..

RollTide4x4

Reaction score
I'm really liking that console but I imagine shipping to ga would kill the deal.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Sorry for the slow reply, been doing some traveling for work and been crazy busy. If I get a chance on Monday when I get back to Houston I will try to get you an idea on shipping