Front and rear bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Go to a junkyard and find a bumper. Take it it to a plating shop and have them remove the chrome. Then paint it. That's what I did and I had a TOTAL of $100 in the bumper before paint.

SubLo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
$100 (more like $120 + shipping) is what you'll spend on a brand new primed one from AutoAnything or LMC. Why go through the extra aggravation?

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think I would spend the extra $20 plus shipping to have a brand new one that is primed.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to the smooth front bumpers on autoanything or LMC because I can not find them.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I think I would spend the extra $20 plus shipping to have a brand new one that is primed.

Keep in mind that OEM is going to be better quality then after market a lot of times. There are a lot of people that have gotten LMC bumpers with twists in them.

SubLo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Certainly, OEM is better quality - no argument there. But for the price, these aftermarket ones can't be beat nor can you complain all that much really. I had no such problems with my LMC bumpers. I've bought two of them and they've fit perfectly. Maybe I just got lucky or others have been victim to occasional bad Quality Control. On the other hand, my Fey/Westin rear's fitment was horrible. I'm considering returning it.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am pulling the trigger in the lmc smooth bumper. What do people do about the holes for the license plate bracket. Do they weld them closed?

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I am pulling the trigger in the lmc smooth bumper. What do people do about the holes for the license plate bracket. Do they weld them closed?

Some companies sell them without those holes.