Ford guys, anyway...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Portedfrankenstien

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Right?! My first thought has always been, why are we comparing "D" size in the first place? I didn't buy my truck to impress anyone else. I bought it because it's what I wanted. But he never shuts up about it. Just carries on, like little boys do

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
Eh he sounds like an immature d-bag. Children argue over **** like that, not adults. They're two completely different trucks from different generations.

And it's Syclone Sonoma. lol That's a truck that eats Lightnings for lunch (and also my #1 bucket list vehicle!)

I was at an NHRA event back when the syclone, the typhoon, and the high rider were all new. One of each model were on display alongside the pits. I'm not a go fast street truck fan, never have been, but appreciate those rides for what they are. Let me tell you though, that little high rider...I wanted one SO bad..

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
What is a high rider? Ive heard of the syclone and typhoon but never a high rider.

The GMC Sonoma Version of the RPO ZR-2 S-Series pickup. The first few years of production they were called "Highriders" I've had a few S-10's, this is my second ZR-2/Highrider. Not a fast truck, but every off road capable for what it is. There are a lot of differences between the ZR-2 package and a regular 4x4.

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images attach

Sorry for thread derail lol