Ford guys, anyway...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Portedfrankenstien

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So, I have a coworker who has bashed on my truck since the day I bought it. Telling me that his truck can out tow mine, and his can hold a far heavier load, and how ugly my truck is. That it looks like an old man truck. How it's a waste of gas to have a big block, when his can work alot harder than mine. Keep in mind, I'm not the trash talking kind of truck guy. I don't really care what truck is better, considering its basically based on opinion anyway. But after awhile, it becomes a annoying. I bought my truck, because it's what I like. So here's the stacks. Mine: 1998 K2500. 454 big block. 4l80e. 14 bolt full floater. His: 2012 f150 ecoboost 3.5 v6 Fx4. All stock, other than exhaust. And the only reason he won't hook up to my truck, is because he "doesn't have the right tires." he talks, and talk, and talks, and I never respond, because I have nothing to prove. But it's really getting old, and I really wish he would just man up, and hook up to the old girl, and try me now.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
He's jealous of your truck because he knows yours is superior even though its a bit older.

tell him straight out, put up or shut up. Hook up and pull or walk away.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Comparing a 98 and a 2012. Wow, no **** one has better towing/hauling abilities

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Just remind him that ford stole the idea from gmc's cyclone sanoma. Also remind him of what yours cost vs his. Plus yours doesnt sound like a 4.3 just queefed.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Right. Now if you were to level the playing feild with a set of twin turbos on your 454 (not that youd need them to drag that thing around like a rag doll) then he would probably never run his mouth again. But then again ive never met a smart ford fanboy.