Flowmaster Super 10's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nca2013

Reaction score
I have a 1997 K1500 extended cab short bed with a 5.7. Right now it has 2.5 inch true duals off the headers, and dual cherry bombs that are about dead I think. I want a loud and deep sound, and have been looking at Super 44s and Super 10s. I want the 10s because their cheaper, 2 for 120 bucks. Is there any way to put a backwards y pipe on my pipes before going into the flowmaster? A single in dual out is cheaper then 2 single in single outs and i'm on a very tight budget. Im also worried about the super 10s, would the cops be on me for the noise?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have never run a Flowmaster 10 series so I have no advice on that, but yes you can put a y in the back right before the muffler and only run 1, I have ran many truck's like that, and 2 of my OBS truck's are like that right now.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
i had the cherry bomb extreme on my truck (same as 10 series) and never cared for the sound of it it was a single in dual out i kno a kid running the same set up as you but with manifolds and it sounds straight piped no difference.... dont get me wrong i love the sound of straights but not on a automatic