Flexplate ! How many 153 or 168 tooth any what diameter !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jasons99hoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
is the weight that triangle looking thing where the torque converter bolt went through it? also how many teeth is it?

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
im trying to figure out how many teeth my flex plate has as well. its a 99 tahoe 4l60e. 2wd. im under the impression its 168 because most searches are resulting that. i know its a single rear main seal piece, and internally balanced as well. correct me if im wrong. dont wanna get wrong one.

Nalley GMC (http://www.wholesalegmpartsonline.com) lists GM part number 14088761 for your Tahoe assuming you have the 5.7L. Which is a 168 tooth externally balanced plate.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/nal-14088761

jasons99hoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
thank you so much. I had no idea that site existed. that is super helpful but its a lot of stuff to look through. I guess I know where I'm gonna be for the next 3 month surfing.

You're welcome! Yeah I've been looking at more than a few diagrams on Nalley's website trying to piece together parts for my 4L80E swap. It's super helpful, but kind of a pain to navigate sometimes.

jasons99hoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're welcome! Yeah I've been looking at more than a few diagrams on Nalley's website trying to piece together parts for my 4L80E swap. It's super helpful, but kind of a pain to navigate sometimes.
I was thinkin the same thing but I made a glass of whiskey and took a deep breath. its a lot easier when I don't have all 3 kids fighting for my attention too. thanks again!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was thinkin the same thing but I made a glass of whiskey and took a deep breath. its a lot easier when I don't have all 3 kids fighting for my attention too. thanks again!

:lol: I'm sure that's true! No problem bud, happy to help. :cheers: