flash light/mag light placment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
In all fairness, its our only vehicle since my ol ladys Rodeo went to ****, and her and the kids make 99% of the mess :nono:

Sent from the frito crumb covered Android via Tapatalk 2

lies.....you know you make all the mess with your Frito crumbs..... that's one reason I like my reg cab I don't have a back area to use as a trash can so it stays much cleaner

Sent from my static android

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
lies.....you know you make all the mess with your Frito crumbs..... that's one reason I like my reg cab I don't have a back area to use as a trash can so it stays much cleaner

Sent from my static android

Shhhhh don't give away my secrets :rofl:

Sent from the frito crumb covered Android via Tapatalk 2

cdubb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have never had a problem with hittin my head on it, not even close

when i got my mag light, it was only a few dollars more for the led version over the non led, i like the led alot better
Id be worried about a hard bump that thing becoming projectile right into my cranium... lol

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
it doesnt come out of the clips very easy at all, takes a good yank to get it out, doesnt slide forward or back any either

and the screws are pretty tight holding the clips onto the console too, ive had it there for over 2 years and not a problem with it