flash light/mag light placment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im sure im not the only one who has a light in their truck,,,, so show everyone where you have it!!!

here is mine,, 3 battery led mag light

You must be registered for see images attach

ill get a pic of the wrecker and my uncles junk yard truck tomorrow

I really like the way you have yours mounted! I don't have my 4 D cell Maglite mounted in my 94', Im gonna pick another one up for the truck. I've mounted them behind the drivers seat, on the B-Pillar vertically. That's a nice location to!

To those who have the LED upgrade, are they significantly brighter then the conventional? I would assume so.

Last edited:

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
To those who have the LED upgrade, are they significantly brighter then the conventional? I would assume so.

It creates a brighter, whiter light, but it's nowhere near as adjustable with the LED.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It creates a brighter, whiter light, but it's nowhere near as adjustable with the LED.

I kind of figured that, I have a 5 cell mag as well and that one really does a good job of distance when tuned to spot. I may try a LED in a new 3 cell to mount in the truck.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really like the way you have yours mounted! I don't have my 3 cell Maglite mounted in my 94', Im gonna pick another one up for the truck. I've mounted them behind the drivers seat, on the B-Pillar vertically. That's a nice location to!

thanks,,, i love how bright it is,, its white,, it doesnt have the yellowish to it,,,

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have never had a problem with hittin my head on it, not even close

when i got my mag light, it was only a few dollars more for the led version over the non led, i like the led alot better

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love how you mounted that OP, where did you get those clips? I have a 4D and have it in the door pocket but I want to mount it to the side of the seat like that

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks,,,, im not sure,, my wife got them for me for christmas last year,,, when she gets home in a little bit ill ask her and let ya know

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Haha my light rolls around on the floor just like the rest of my **** that accumalates in my truck!

Sent from the frito crumb covered Android via Tapatalk 2