Finally posting some pics.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Not the best pics. Taken with my phone, but wanted to show you guys/gals. She's originally from Georgia. No rust. Just needs some TLC! Soooo....what should I do with her? Been shopping for some black wheels, but not sure what to go with. Something not overly expensive.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Nice truck. I like the stock fender flares on the white trucks. What's the height difference between a 1500 with 3" BL & a 2500 with 3" BL? Could I fit 315's in place of my 285's? Any rubbing issues?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Not the best pics. Taken with my phone, but wanted to show you guys/gals. She's originally from Georgia. No rust. Just needs some TLC! Soooo....what should I do with her? Been shopping for some black wheels, but not sure what to go with. Something not overly expensive.
Good looking truck!

White98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice truck. I like the stock fender flares on the white trucks. What's the height difference between a 1500 with 3" BL & a 2500 with 3" BL? Could I fit 315's in place of my 285's? Any rubbing issues?
Thanks.
I'm not really sure about height difference, but the guy i bought the truck from, said he had to trim the inner fender so these 315's wouldn't rub. I'm going with a little smaller tire when these need replaced. Thinkin about a 305/70, which isn't much smaller but I'd like to keep the width and shorten the height.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I also vote no on the demold, but also think that the tow mirrors would complete the beef look you have going with that truck. Looks great!