Finally got some decent pictures of my Silverado after a full detail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackSilverado98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haven't been on the forums in forever. Ive been busy with a lot of things but finally took the time to clean my truck. Over the past month I pulled the bed and cleaned the frame and painted it. Then I took the 4x4 stickers off the bed side and claybared, compound, polished, and 2 coats of sealant. I am very happy with how it turned out! Cleans up good for a 98 with well over 200k on it...alot work though!
You must be registered for see images attach

Here is an old picture when it still had the 4x4 stickers...I like it alot more with them off

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
:jawdrop:
Wow, that is one sharp truck!
Got to admit, I typically don't like the 4x4 decals being removed cause it makes it look weird with all that open space, but it looks damn good with yours!

BlackSilverado98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:jawdrop:
Wow, that is one sharp truck!
Got to admit, I typically don't like the 4x4 decals being removed cause it makes it look weird with all that open space, but it looks damn good with yours!
Thanks! I was hesitant on taking them off for that reason but they were starting to peel off in areas and were worn off in some parts too.

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
Dang! Clean truck bud, but I'm sorry it's hit a pet peeve of mine.. Tinted tail lights with the 3rd brake plain, drives me nuts when I see that lol same goes for LED tails and stock 3rd light.

I also like the 4x4 stickers on!

Sent from my 5.7 powered iPhone

BlackSilverado98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dang! Clean truck bud, but I'm sorry it's hit a pet peeve of mine.. Tinted tail lights with the 3rd brake plain, drives me nuts when I see that lol same goes for LED tails and stock 3rd light.

I also like the 4x4 stickers on!

Thanks! I honestly never even thought about the 3rd brake light. I should of had my buddy tint it when he did the tail lights. The stock taillights were getting dull looking so I just had him very lightly tint them just to make them shiny again. Didnt really want something extremely dark.

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
I understand that, did the same for mine lol before I learned to sand an polish plastics