Finally found a nice rust free bed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So the black bed I bought was too far gone to be used on my truck. The black bed was rusting out and had, had wheel arches put in it and the bondo was cracking and the metal was soft.
I found this bed on craigslist for 150$ it is completely rust free. I even got the buckets and push mower throwed in lol

You must be registered for see images attach
URL=http://s1125.photobucket.com/user/1low95GMC/media/20140905_191852_zpsnwjqhn8b.jpg.html]
[/URL]

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Sweet deal!!! I paid $650 for mine, Rust free, but had some dings and a nasty scratch.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
So the black bed I bought was too far gone to be used on my truck. The black bed was rusting out and had, had wheel arches put in it and the bondo was cracking and the metal was soft.
I found this bed on craigslist for 150$ it is completely rust free. I even got the buckets and push mower throwed in lol

URL=http://s1125.photobucket.com/user/1low95GMC/media/20140905_191852_zpsnwjqhn8b.jpg.html]
[/URL]
That's a good deal!
Sweet deal!!! I paid $650 for mine, Rust free, but had some dings and a nasty scratch.
That's the most I've ever heard of haha
My truck came with a nice bed installed :hidesbehindsofa:

:lol: You rust belt guys, but nice score for the money :waytogo:
I'm going to try and bug a whole truck on Monday just for the box lol

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks yall. The story on the bed was the womans ex husband bought the bed for his truck because his was rusty and they got a divorce and had been gone for a year. She wonted it out of her yard but wouldn't budge on the price lol

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Ruger_556 and thz71, around here, Southern parts go for big money! Most of these trucks were rotted in less than 5 years. Especially plow trucks. 6' beds go for $550 and up 8' beds are usually $700 and up. I jumped on this one for $650. The nice thing is the guy delivered it to my driveway for no extra charge.

I wish I could make a trip to the Carolinas and bring up a truck that I can part out. I'd make a mint!

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
I just quoted one out a junkyard and it was $700 no tailgate or anythinng

Sent my 3/4 ton iPhone

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ruger_556 and thz71, around here, Southern parts go for big money! Most of these trucks were rotted in less than 5 years. Especially plow trucks. 6' beds go for $550 and up 8' beds are usually $700 and up. I jumped on this one for $650. The nice thing is the guy delivered it to my driveway for no extra charge.

I wish I could make a trip to the Carolinas and bring up a truck that I can part out. I'd make a mint!

Dang, I'm actually a northerner but no road salt here so trucks stay pristine forever... Rear axles on the other hand are wayyyyy overpriced ($500-$1000). Sheet metal parts are cheap, $50 gets you almost any body panel.

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
Dang, I'm actually a northerner but no road salt here so trucks stay pristine forever... Rear axles on the other hand are wayyyyy overpriced ($500-$1000). Sheet metal parts are cheap, $50 gets you almost any body panel.

How north we talking?

Sent my 3/4 ton iPhone