Finally back from paint!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Well after a month and a half of waiting, my truck is finally back from paint. If you guys don't remember, before I stored it last winter it had an ugly old W/T grill, stick on hood scoops, and a decent amount of rust. Over the winter I replaced every bumper bracket, put a new smoothie on, and changed to a 94+ GMC grill. I also had a custom roll pan made up which was smoothed in. The antenna was shaved, along with new front fenders, new rear wheel openings, new rocker panels, new cab corners, the box was taken off and completely gone over, the whole frame was bedlined, painted bumper, painted mirrors, and countless other things which I currently can't remember. I've put a lot of work into it but I definitely think it's worth it!

There's a lot of overspray on the frame and tailpipes and the tires and rims are filthy, it needs pin stripe, but I thought you guys would get a good idea. The paint was only laid two days ago so I'm not gonna do too much to it for a little bit.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks super! I like how you carried the two tone through the grille and tailgate!

Not a fan of the headlight covers though.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
It seems like people on this site can't give a positive comment without knocking something at the same time.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Just ignore it man, you just got a bunch of compliments on it and there's no reason to focus on the negative. If you like it, that's all that matters