figured this was necessary

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea yea that was my bike 4+ years ago....2 owners later my friend calls me the other night with the damn thing in his garage his buddy owns it now so I've been talking with him on facebook, and if I can sell a mower then I'll be getting the damn bike back! Still looks the exact same btw wish me luck!!!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
My left arm reads "Born to Lose" and my right arm is supposed to read "Destined to Fail"... however the tattoo artist never finished it lol. So I'm stuck with "Born to Lose" until he can fit me back into schedule :(

Should have put "built to booze" on your right :p

ActionJackson

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
southern pride i like your chevy tailgate bar hanging up also yeah ive thought about taking the sides of the guard along with your bike is that a Cr250?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I meant to tell you it would look so much cleaner without the sides of the guard on for real and yea that's my old cr250. Sold it a long time ago and my buddy called me up the other night and it was sitting in his garage. His friend now owns it and it looks like I'll have a damn good chance to get it back just gotta sell my mower 1st so we'll see.