Feeler 1997 Chevrolet Silverado K1500 Z71 ECSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rcman989

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thinking since now I have a full time job to get a newer truck with a few hundred thousand less miles on it. Truck is in Northern Minnesota, where 4 wheel drive is needed for the most part. The truck is as follows:

Vortec 5.7L V8, 4L60E, 33"BFG A/T ~90% Tread Left (Great Tires), Flowmaster 10 Series, 130 Watt KC Slimlite, Headache Rack, Silencer Mod, Bedlined Rocker Panels, Cold Air Intake, Dual 16" Electric Fans, Headers, EGR Delete, A/C Delete, Hitch

Replaced within the last 2 years: old radiator, radiator hoses, new starter, water pump, alternator, thermostat, front brake rotors, pads, and calipers, rear brake drums, shoes, and springs, new brake lines, both front wheel bearings, front diff fluid changed and seals, serpentine belt, tension pulley, idler pulley.

The truck has ~ 290,000 miles on it. No major rust holes since the bottom is all bedlined. I went through and fiber glassed over all of the holes, then bondo, then bedlined it. I was thinking about $3,500 for it. It runs great for how old the truck is and how many miles are on it. No plastics broke on inside or outside. No large dents at all, but a few small scratches on the body. Let me know any other small tricks or things to do to increase the value. Also let me know if my price is too low / high.

Only good picture I have of it:
You must be registered for see images attach