Factory Stereo / Tape plus CD slave player

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Came out of a 96.. it will play burned CD's but you have to burn them a certain way.. not like 'mp3's'. There is a plug in harness in the back... you dont have the same stereo?

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I'd have to pay more for shipping than I would offer for it so unfortunately, I'm out. Too bad, it would make a good spare for mine.

Unlike most OEM units, the factory Delco's are actually pretty good pieces of kit.

Could be a good grab for someone who knows their stuff....I'm guessing theft lock isn't activated?

There is a way to turn it off without the code if it's locked, but it's a bit of a pain. Phone calls to GM service and whatnot but ti doesn't cost anything IIRC.....

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll send you a six-pack of your favorite beer for the little bass control knob! Mine popped off while adjusting, deflected off my glasses and went out the driver side window. I was a bit more upset than anyone should have been with that situation...

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I'll send you a six-pack of your favorite beer for the little bass control knob! Mine popped off while adjusting, deflected off my glasses and went out the driver side window. I was a bit more upset than anyone should have been with that situation...

You can get a set of those on ebay pretty cheap...