Factory radio help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Ended up being the brain box. bought a refurbed one, poped it in and everything is back as it should be but damn if it wasnt weird that it went bad just as i put in my efans. thanks everyone for all the suggestions.

Yes this is a temporary derail, but just wondering if your fans are pusher or puller fans? Also which brand/model fans didja use or didja use stock replacement for another vehicle.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Enough. Just let it go and move on. Simple.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I apologise to everyone on this thread / Forum for my derogatory recations made to members in this thread ...

I was only giving suggestions based on my several years in car audio and installation experience ...
I never meant to give anyone a hard time in finding solutions to their problems related to this thread ...

I apologise for any inconvience and I hope all the problems in this thread is resolved ...

Thank you for your time ...
Randal Johnson ... Team Linear Power / Blues Car Audio
Admin - Down South Bass Productions

Reaction score
Enough. Just let it go and move on. Simple.

Thanks Shaggy...Just go ahead and remove my account please. I don't deal well with retarded ***** like cablfag. I guess because I am not a supporting member and never will be is why I get **** on and that pile of **** doesn't.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Shaggy...Just go ahead and remove my account please. I don't deal well with retarded ***** like cablfag. I guess because I am not a supporting member and never will be is why I get **** on and that pile of **** doesn't.

:wtf: man he apologized an you attack him again?

All I can say is don't let the door hit you in the ass.......

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Are you serious? My post was to both of you, not just you.

Status
Not open for further replies.