Factory keyless entry remote 95+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Up for sale is the factory keyless entry remote from my 95 Tahoe, in great shape, has new batteries too, got a remote start so no longer need it, asking $10 obo plus shipping

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just FYI I think that might be a '95 and below unit. Not sure when they actually introduced keyless systems but my '97s have the rounded factory key fobs that look very different from this.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just FYI I think that might be a '95 and below unit. Not sure when they actually introduced keyless systems but my '97s have the rounded factory key fobs that look very different from this.
Thanks, wasn't too sure about that

Zabo

Reaction score
Looks like a '95-'96 fob. I've got the same on my truck (but it's stone dead). 97-Current are rounded fobs. My '00 T/A had that style but my '96 Monte Carlo had this style fob.

Have been meaning to pick one up (50 bucks at the dealership). If you still have it I'll take it. Remote start is a long way off for me, unfortunately. lol! PM me details man.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like a '95-'96 fob. I've got the same on my truck (but it's stone dead). 97-Current are rounded fobs. My '00 T/A had that style but my '96 Monte Carlo had this style fob.

Have been meaning to pick one up (50 bucks at the dealership). If you still have it I'll take it. Remote start is a long way off for me, unfortunately. lol! PM me details man.
PM sent, yes still have it