Extra Pins for the fuse box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm looking for a way to add more circuits to the factory fuse box. I want the little metal pins so I can put them where there are holes for circuits that my truck doesn't have. I tried the dealership and they said they couldn't get them. I don't want to pay $50 for a complete fuse box from the junk yard. Does anybody know where I could get them?

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nobody ever found a way to do this? Does anybody have a old fuse box they'd sell me? or know where I could get one cheap?

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
I might still have the fusebox from the 1999 dash I put in my truck. I'll find out Monday.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was mostly wanting a way to add pins to the fuse box under the hood. But I could probably locate some of my intended circuits (like my trailer brake controller) in the cab. The pins might fit under the hood too IDK. Let me know if you have it and how much you'd want for it. Thanks

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
These pins *should* fit the underhood fuse panel too. $12 shipped sound fair to you?

You must be registered for see images attach

Scottlavice

Reaction score
I'm looking for a way to add more circuits to the factory fuse box. I want the little metal pins so I can put them where there are holes for circuits that my truck doesn't have. I tried the dealership and they said they couldn't get them. I don't want to pay $50 for a complete fuse box from the junk yard. Does anybody know where I could get them?
I'm sorry but $15 that's probe he cheapest mod you'll ever do