Exhaust Tail Pipes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

961TonDually

Reaction score
Have a 96 7.4 C3500 cab and chassis dually. wanting to install 2 in and 2 out muffler 2-1/2 ". Does anyone know of pre-made exhaust tail pipes that could be used that would exit left and right or both on the right. Don't want to take it anywhere to have them made (It's not on the road yet) and I'm trying the avoid piecing a pre-bent kit together in making my own if I don't have to.

961TonDually

Reaction score
Thanks - I found some I would be willing to give a try, also found some on the AP site - But I have a hard time paying out when the shipping cost more than the product and not knowing if I can make them work. Guess I have a decision to make.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
My local Car Quest orders in the tailpipes for me when I need them...always free shipping.

961TonDually

Reaction score
I end up ordering from Zoro. AP Exhaust X6104 and X6105 Mandrel Bent. With a Promo Code the price was close to Summit but with free shipping. Amazon had one of them at a great price with free shipping but not the other. I installed long tube headers and it snowballed with building a new crossmember and now the exhaust. Thanks for help - I didn't know the exhaust company's had catalogs with custom tubing.