Exclusive: RBP style grille inserts for 94-98 installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
They sell these grilles on ebay, I know because iv been looking at buying one in the next few weeks. heres the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/94-98-Chevy...do&vxp=mtr&hash=item27bdbf2c9d#ht_2861wt_1046

I just went to ebay and for some reason I cant find the studded framed one but i have seen it before. The do have the studed grille in a combo package with the grille shell included but its a little to pricey in my opinion..... :nono:

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Shoot, sorry for lagging on questions.

Ok, got the grille on eBay from e-autogrilles:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemVersion&item=180734045751&view=all&tid=726648215008

If you message them, they will sell you the rivet mesh inserts including shipping for $250.

I must warn some of you, there is a lot of surgery to the stock grille shell to get this to work. I used a dremel with a cutoff disc and hacksaw to carefully cut the grille. The area between the grille and the headlight/marker must be opened up on both sides to get the inserts to sit flush. These aren't like billet inserts where you just cut the stock honeycomb grilles off and bolt them up. There is no room for error. There are about 16 inside mounts for each insert and all hardware is included.

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got my diesel bumper mounted up.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
i emailed rbp and they said they are going back to make grills for eariler models in the next year

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wonder what they will charge for them. Some of their grilles sell for 800-1,000!!!

Even more i just looked at the chevy grilles but they range from $580-$2900!! I mean that is retarted and most of them look like ****.