Excellant project! 1998 Lifted GMC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
Yeah I have a tendency to jump into things.. So now I try to sleep it over before making any big purchases lol

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am the same way, but I am also an impulse buyer, if i see a good deal, i buy it...cruised down the road saw my sled for $2500 and knew i could get over $3000 for it any day so bought it on the spot...of course i looked at it but still lol...besides gotta keep the dying breed of stepsides from going extinct!

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
I buy with the intentions of flipping things, but end up keeping them lol

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i know how that goes....i always say i wanna get rid of something but when i do i get mad at myself and wish i didnt cuz everything is always bought and payed for and doesnt owe me anything :/

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not a bad truck IMO not a fan of the stepsides (sorry those who have them nothing against yall, just not my style) :D

alright its my time to be a smartass again and give ya a hard time

Excellent................dont take the smartassness personal, i ahve to admit.......i started typing it out then had to google it....LOL