Ex-hunting vehicle.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Seated 6 semi-comfortably, seated 4 fatasses comfortably....retired xmas 2007 after 50yrs of offroad service(I'll explain later) with 78k miles. A tree limb broke that winter as we were driving by and went thru the trunk lid and floor ending it's downward destruction when it hit that bulletproof axle tube.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
An old man(with more money than sense) bought it new in '56 for his wife along with a belair for himself, she drove it for a week and didn't like it so he got her an oldsmobile. He then took the car and swapped out the rear wheels with 15's from a 56 and put Kelly CO-OPs on the back and parked it at his hunting camp to use to go out to his stand. Fast forward to 1999, I buy it from him for $50 and after welding in new floor tin(it was a flintstone car), I kept it parked at the house because our hunting land is behind the house with no "official" campsite....except for the abandoned campers and such, the local teens get more use outta them than we do ;)

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Yeah it wasn't restored because there wasn't enough of it left after sitting in the grass for that many years. The frame was in very bad shape, and it probably wouldn't have lasted if it weren't a fully boxed frame front to rear.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I overhauled the engine, and have it up for sale, got alot of inquiries and one pending..... Selling for the cost of overhaul kit+floor materials+original cost($50)....which is right at $400.