Everyone running the 6" RCX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mik3

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently installed the kit and since then I've had to lower the front end due to riding on the bump stops. Lowering the front end also fixed my alignment issues, I'm able to get it in the green on camber and caster now. I only lowered it an inch.. which did fix all issues except one.. On some occasions my tires rub on the back of the fender. I've trimmed probably 2.5" off of it and it still rarely rubs going forward on big bumps but will almost always rub in reverse if I turn the wheel more than like a half turn. I've been considering lifting it back up and doing a ball joint flip but, I wheel her hard and it does take road trips. I'm curious what kind of clearance everyone else has between their upper control arm and the bump stop, would anyone possibly take a picture and a measurement? And I'm also going to trim the fender some more and maybe even the bumper.. it very rarely rubs the bumper but just to be safe while I'm on trails.. I might as well trim it. How much have you trimmed, if any? Pictures? Thanks to anyone who can help me out.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
It probably has to do a lot with how far out your wheels/tires stick.

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You're on 35s? What's your fender height if you don't mind? I'm debating between the RCX or Zone lifts.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Mine has decent angles and I had to trim about 1/2" off the fender, no rubbing at all now, and I believe we have the same wheel/tire set up. I have about 1" between my UCA and the droop stop.