"El Scorcho"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

laidbackbigun

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1992 C1500 2 wheel drive. Regular cab, I don't know the paint name or color code. I bought it like this except for the wheels and a stereo system. I have changed the American Racing 15's out for some Ridler 695's in 20x8.75. I am running a 245/35r20 Toyo Extendsa HP+. I plan on bagging it during tax season and use it as a nice weather daily driver. It origionally had 81k on the clock but the cluster went out and i had no choice but to replace it. During repair i tried to move the old odometer to the new cluster and destroyed it, so my joke is that i went from 81k to 241k in a day. Thanks any questions or concerns feel free to hit me up. oh and yeah the american racing wheels are for sale.
You must be registered for see images attach

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
Looks pretty sharp, although I think I liked the 15's better. Regardless, it looks good. What are your plans?

laidbackbigun

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I already did my stereo system which consists of a alpine bluetooth headunit, kicker speakers in dash and b pillar, a west coast customs 1500.1 subwoofer amp on 2 12 inch planet audio subwoofers in a box where i didn't lose any clicks on the 60/40 split bench.
I installed my custom 14 inch steering wheel from forever sharp.
my plans are to bag it to lay the 20's
Rhino line the bed after tubbing it
Freshen up the interior with buckets and a custom center console
freshend up under the hood but nothing serious, and
driving the piss out of her in good weather.

CamaroGuy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow that looks great. How did they run the exhaust through the roll pan? I like it!