Ebay GMC grill and inset

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
I know but it is a LARGE item so....

But They also charged me $18 to ship a pair of coil isolators................WTF throw em in an envelope for $3 shipped:uhoh2:

Maybe that's why they are so cheap. 10% of the shipping cost probably goes towards actual shipping. The rest is probably their handling fee..

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to cut the shell to install the billet grill?

is there a thread for this install

Ya you have to cut out the center like this. It's not hard to do. I used a hacksaw blade...

You must be registered for see images attach

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its pretty straight forward. Hopefully your kit fits better than mine does and comes with the correct hardware

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its pretty straight forward. Hopefully your kit fits better than mine does and comes with the correct hardware

Did you get one from ebay? If so who was the seller just so I know not to get that one.

The ones I posted are the ones I'm thinking about buying, just wanted some feedback before I make any mistakes and buy crap!

Thanks .

Sent from my Ground pounding fire breathing Dragon of the IMCA Modified IPhone

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Hey P2, you wouldn't happen to have that piece of your grille hanging around, would you?

I'm thinking about trying to cut just the emblem part out of the grille, and using part of another grille (like yours) to fill the gap. Basically make it look like stock, but without an emblem.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Hey P2, you wouldn't happen to have that piece of your grille hanging around, would you?

I'm thinking about trying to cut just the emblem part out of the grille, and using part of another grille (like yours) to fill the gap. Basically make it look like stock, but without an emblem.

Halfassed did exactly that on his grille

Sent from the big block!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yes I do, I stuck it on the wall in the garage...