EBAY FIND: ULTRA RARE SUMMIT WHITE/BLUE Original 1992 454 SS LOW MILES

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its nice,,, i like the black ones much better,, to be honest,, i didnt know you could get them in other colors than black,, and i always thought they had a nicer interrior tho,,,

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
its nice,,, i like the black ones much better,, to be honest,, i didnt know you could get them in other colors than black,, and i always thought they had a nicer interrior tho,,,

Red, white & black are the colors they came in. The blue interior is what makes this an oddball. Most had the Garnet Red interior.

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im weird about tires! If im only driving 50k in all that time id invest in a legit set of tires. Its like having billet wheels with nankang or sunny tires to me.

rightisray

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Am I the only one who actually kind of likes the tonneau cover? If I found one that color matched my truck on CL cheap, I'd get it..

I've got one, unfortunately it's white. It's sitting disassembled in my shed. Was going to clean it up and repaint it, but got busy on the thousands of other projects around the house that needed to be done.

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If it was for an 8' bed, I'd still be interested. Since you are local, it makes it easier. (Plus, we could actually meet up.) I don't think I ever called you a few weeks back, I forgot about the Urbanna Oyster Festival that was that weekend.