Dual exhaust OBS Denali or Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has anyone ran dual exhaust on a 99-00 Denali/Escalade? I am debating it but the bodykit has a cut out for the exhaust on the pass side only maybe under the rear bumper then? Post pics to give ideas

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Doesn't seem like it would be too hard, the gas tank is behind the rear axle right? I would think that would make it simple to run a dual exhaust system compared to the pickups

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Doesn't seem like it would be too hard, the gas tank is behind the rear axle right? I would think that would make it simple to run a dual exhaust system compared to the pickups

The gas tank is along the driverside frame rail, dont have a spare tire mounted underneath so that opens that up, the Denali bumper drops down more then a stock GMT400 bumper so not sure how it would look straight out the back, I really want to have it exit either side behind the rear wheel but only have the cut out on the pass side either this fourm or tyf someone had one they put different fender flares on the back without cut outs looked perfect

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2