Drunkcanuks build...... finally!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow, I didn’t realize this was a Sierra ST. Very jealous.

Anyways, I didn’t get a photo of my mounts for you. I’m so sorry about that. I was on a front-end mission. Tomorrow I will.
Lol....that's ok. I emailed pics off to Belltech today, hopefully hear back from him tomorrow.
Ya, it's neat having a ST. Not many were made and even rarer up here in Canada.
The debate is soooooo real about repainting it OEM or the scheme in my brain. Woman wants me to keep it the same. But if I do stock, those damn silver stripes are NOT coming back!!! I was raised in the 90's, but stripes like that never floated my boat.
Maybe when I get close to paint, hopefully the spring, I'll do a poll.....non binding of course.

Reaction score
Thanks, I have alway received complements on the color, especially from the ladies!!!
I believe it's Bahama blue metallic.
Have only seen a handful of them around here, and only 1 stepsides about 20 yrs ago. I'm pretty sure it was only for the Sierra ST package. But I may be wrong on that.

Thanks, I have alway received complements on the color, especially from the ladies!!!
I believe it's Bahama blue metallic.
Have only seen a handful of them around here, and only 1 stepsides about 20 yrs ago. I'm pretty sure it was only for the Sierra ST package. But I may be wrong on that.
I just talked with my buddy, his truck is the exact same color!! His window sticker says brilliant blue for the color. His is a 92’ Chevrolet k1500 RCLB Silverado trim.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
This is something I did a few years ago just to get a buddy raging mad at me!!! It worked..lol

Note the stacks....I honestly would love to run some up through the steps, but the dang gas filler is right there. I think if I paint the truck like I'd want to, a set of black stacks would look awesome. Almost a homage to the original Dodge Warlock, Little Red Express from back in the day.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just talked with my buddy, his truck is the exact same color!! His window sticker says brilliant blue for the color. His is a 92’ Chevrolet k1500 RCLB Silverado trim.
I have heard the Brilliant Blue before. Not sure if it's a chevy is different than GMC thing or what.
I believe I seen Bimini blue before as well.
Man....one of these days I have to run the vin with 1ton on here.

Reaction score
This is something I did a few years ago just to get a buddy raging mad at me!!! It worked..lol

Note the stacks....I honestly would love to run some up through the steps, but the dang gas filler is right there. I think if I paint the truck like I'd want to, a set of black stacks would look awesome. Almost a homage to the original Dodge Warlock, Little Red Express from back in the day.
That would be pretty rad, also what I wouldn’t kill for a little red express… I love my gmt400’s but I’m an absolute sucker for those old mopar trucks!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I have heard the Brilliant Blue before. Not sure if it's a chevy is different than GMC thing or what.
I believe I seen Bimini blue before as well.
Man....one of these days I have to run the vin with 1ton on here.
Brilliant Blue was a popular color in the early years of 400 production. I remember seeing lots of trucks that color when they were new, and it reminds me of the Hawaiian Blue from the square body trucks. Apparently the color and shade is coming back, because I have seen a few of the current trucks in a similar color (looks really good too!).

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I get home I'll break out my paint chip book and see if I can find what that shade of blue is.

I painted one of my bikes with a color called Intense Blue Pearl then laid silver flames over it. That paint made other bikes parked near it look blue. It would look good on your truck.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats what the paint looks like without 32 years of sun hitting it. It really is a nice color, especially when I kept it all shines up and waxed. Definitely stands out in a crowd. I had seen a GMC brochure a few years ago that had the color name specifically for the ST's. Gonna try and track it down. Still undecided on painting it. Nice to keep it "stock" as not many were made, but dammit.....it's MY truck!!!! Lol

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats what the paint looks like without 32 years of sun hitting it. It really is a nice color, especially when I kept it all shines up and waxed. Definitely stands out in a crowd. I had seen a GMC brochure a few years ago that had the color name specifically for the ST's. Gonna try and track it down. Still undecided on painting it. Nice to keep it "stock" as not many were made, but dammit.....it's MY truck!!!! Lol
That looks really close to that blue pearl. Think you could find the Sierra ST graphics?