Drink Cup Holder - ('92-'94) - GMT400 - Truck Or Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pgutier1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you come across a tan one let me know.
Well Wilbur, I dang gon'it found one. First one I have ever seen and it's a beauty! Cleaned, ready to purchase and ship.

$50 plus shipping

Attachments

• Tan 1.jpg
    Tan 1.jpg
    505.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Tan 2.jpg
    Tan 2.jpg
    601.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Tan 3.jpg
    Tan 3.jpg
    522.8 KB · Views: 10

Das Hatt

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to bump this up and leave a review for other potential buyers. The cupholder I received was the most well packed item I have ever bought online in my life, lol. We all know how brittle the plastic can be on dash components, but he made sure it was not an issue. In addition to being well packed, communication and shipping was quick.

(He didn't ask me to write this, and I don't usually leave reviews for anything, but I had an excellent experience.)

Attachments

• IMG_4366.jpeg
    IMG_4366.jpeg
    399.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4365.jpeg
    IMG_4365.jpeg
    420.2 KB · Views: 12

pgutier1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just wanted to bump this up and leave a review for other potential buyers. The cupholder I received was the most well packed item I have ever bought online in my life, lol. We all know how brittle the plastic can be on dash components, but he made sure it was not an issue. In addition to being well packed, communication and shipping was quick.

(He didn't ask me to write this, and I don't usually leave reviews for anything, but I had an excellent experience.)
Matt, unexpected although very much appreciated sir!

Damn, that' a nice cup holder!

Cheers...