door won't open!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I had to take the driver door interior panel off to and unsctew the metal piece that holds the regulator on so I could put my window back in the runners. The lock and latches were working fine, I put the window down to test if it was working right and it was. I closed the door and now it will not open! All the linkages seem to be working so does anyone have any ideas of something I am missing here? Its getting frustrating because it looks so simple.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Few I got it open!!! Had to yank the latch rod super hard and it released. My power locks are acting weird and I just found the biggest wiring mess I've ever encountered. Looks like I really have my work cut out, as if I didn't already!

I am going to go ahead and blame car toys for this mess because I had my alarm installed by them years ago. Guess you just can't trust anyone but yourself.