Door swap question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
So recently I bought a 98 ecsb that I got a killer deal on ,The reason I got a such a good deal is that the doors are shaved .....badly , both sides are cracked out horribly and look very tacky in general. I have a set of doors out of a 94 with manual windows and locks , the doors in mine are power and have the newer style door panels . My question is how much of a PITA is it going to be to swap everything (power locks,windows,etc) over to the new doors or should I just track down some doors that are already power? And a pic just because I know yall love em lol

You must be registered for see images attach

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You can swap you power inner panel and wiring in to those 94 door's, it's not that hard to do, the only door's that won't interchange are the 92-94 rear crew cab or burb door's beacuse they don't have a bolt on iiner frame.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
A little late to the party buttttttt........You can put your new interior on the old door. I did it the other way.