Door Panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I know most of you have seen the painted door handle bezels and surround piece for the window and door lock controls, but I'm wanting to try something different. Does anyone have any pictures of custom fabrics set in on the door panel? I did a quick photoshop of what I want to do, basically get a fabric to get close to the darker teal of my truck, and surround it with a black border.

What do you guys think?

You must be registered for see images attach

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Yeah, I had a tough time finding the right color on Photoshop, but it would be a little more bluish. It's going to be tough to get the fabric to match the paint, but it'll be cool if I can find some.

Anyone know how that fabric section around the handle is held on? I haven't looked at it before. If you don't, I'll pull the door panel, it's probably pinned through the panel itself.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its a card board base i belive the fabric is glued on the back side you can attach new fabric with fine staples on backside

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I did that to my old set, and CodyB's are done that way, check out his build thread.