Door panel thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not sure on the new ones but my 88 was it just pulls off. I ripped mine off and glued on some black.

You must be registered for see images attach

seatbelts been banging the door though, shows some saddle/tan specs now.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like those, Did you make them yourself? if so, how?

Yea I did them about 4 years ago. I cut out the vent and glassed in a piece of masonite. The speaker pods were made by 2 MDF rings and grillcloth streched over and glassed. I had alot of tweed in the truck and have been getting rid of it slowly. Just want to do something difrent. Thanks for the complemnts guys

98crewcab

Reaction score
going different route now, but got this far before changing my mind........

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Yea I did them about 4 years ago. I cut out the vent and glassed in a piece of masonite. The speaker pods were made by 2 MDF rings and grillcloth streched over and glassed. I had alot of tweed in the truck and have been getting rid of it slowly. Just want to do something difrent. Thanks for the complemnts guys

Nice, i love the fact that they are simple but still grab your attention.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
The carpet is glued on, my 98 should be the same as your 96 Butch... (cheap *** carpet).. lol

Thanks
You must be registered for see images
If I do a suede headliner I'll replace the door carpet as well but I'm considering glassing in a couple of components when I get around to doing audio in the truck.