Door Handles ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z7194

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did a lot of searching on the forum because I have been looking for info on replacing door handles. I found a thread (from WAAAYYYYY back) referring to these handles and how hard they were to find.

Well ... I found them and they are pretty reasonable. ...

http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts/r...t-repc462195front,driverandpassengerside.aspx

I wish they were paintable, I would pull the trigger in a HEARTBEAT!

You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
GM still makes the factory Kodiak handles I believe... The hard parts to get are the rods inside the door that connect everything to make them function.

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Handles have always been available. Rods and lock pawls are impossible to find. I made one set of 4 rods..took me 4 hours.

All that said..I have a couple sets of kodiak handles and rods ready to go..only need a coat of paint. I didn’t paint them as some folks like to color match. Send me a pm if interested.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They are very paintable I painted mine two years ago and no chipping yet

TechNova

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Handles have always been available. Rods and lock pawls are impossible to find. I made one set of 4 rods..took me 4 hours.

All that said..I have a couple sets of kodiak handles and rods ready to go..only need a coat of paint. I didn’t paint them as some folks like to color match. Send me a pm if interested.

can you post some pics, maybe with a ruler by the rod? I'm not sure what you call the lock pawl. I may be able to find some of my own in a salvage yard.

Z7194

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nice! Those look slick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Z7194

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ahhhh ... I misunderstood. I could definitely get behind a set of them. I will pm u.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZSEVEN1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Those look awesome! Two years huh? I'm going to attempt to paint and install a set of these coming up. Any details you care to share on the paint prep and paint you used would be great. Thanks!

stratton

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a set with rods i plan on putting on my red 94 k2500 . I got them from E-bay just looked for seller selling Kodiak / Topkick parts and asked if they had a set of handles with all 4 rods . think it was some thing like 40 bucks