Doing valve cover/intake gaskets and cap, rotor, plugs, wires soon anything while I'm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

honda_fox3

Reaction score
Well as it says, I'm doing some general maintenance stuff soon. Anything else I should do while I'm in there?
Will be doing valve cover and intake gaskets, plugs, wires, cap, rotor, 180 thermostat, plus replacing a bunch of steering and suspension parts.
Mostly ACDelco parts. Anything else, maybe an upgrade or 2 that aren't too expensive or involved?
FYI this is a daily driver and regular towing rig.

honda_fox3

Reaction score
what truck? miles?

Right, good question.

1996 K3500 7.4L 4x4. CCLB. 138,*** miles. Regular maintenance has been great as far as oil changes and what not. I recently did fuel and air filter. Hoses look good. Probably do a belt while I'm in there.

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If the parts guy hands you a steering part that doesn't say Moog on it hand it back.

honda_fox3

Reaction score
If the parts guy hands you a steering part that doesn't say Moog on it hand it back.

I order all my stuff online. All the steering stuff is the ACDelco professional line, not the economy line. I already have all the parts listed so no worries about that I just wanted to make sure I don't need to address anything while the intake is off.