Distributor recommendation for 89 tbi 350

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kmehr

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i like the idea of longer screw, i may try that before I fork over $150 for a quality distributor. thanks for all the info guys! I'l keep you posted on my findings.

kmehr

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Timing was out again, so I bit the bullet and bought the AC/Delco dis and a BWD ignition coil. Probably a bit reckless financially to just throw two more parts at it, but i really want this thing to run right! Sitting for 3 years was hard on this old girl!

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
FYI, I'm fairly certain the Delphi CZ20001 is exactly the same as the GM Performance 1103952, except almost $100 cheaper.

kmehr

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i couldn't find the Delphi for less than $162, nor could i find a place that said it worked for my truck. I had a $35 coupon for summit racing so i didn't spend that much extra.

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
It's no big deal, you'll be happy with the AC Delco

Sent from my Nintendo 64

kmehr

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just hope it cures my ailments! also got some new shocks. Hit a big pothole the other day and it almost knocked my teeth out. pretty sure they are original haha.

94GMC

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went with Cardone 84-1830, but changed cap and rotor to msd because I had it on my stock unit thinking that was my problem. At least now I have a spare cap and rotor too. I bought mine from amazon.