DirtRidinZ71 Truck Life. From junk to Camo'd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the complements.

So far the wrap has held up good, Had to fix a coulpe spots, like around the wheel wells and at the rockers. Have had it through some thick brush and no tears, few scratches but not into the material. Rock chips are another thing, getting a few good ones and the pitbulls throw huge rocks. Seeing how the truck see dirt roads 70% or more of its time that is unavoidable.

I agree tho that the camo wrap would look alot better if it wasmore random and not such a repetitive pattern.

Seeing this picture of it nice and shiney red I miss it too but the paint was just way to scrathed to have any shine at the end of it.
You must be registered for see images attach

The camo is just neat and different :)
You must be registered for see images attach

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
Damn that looks good! Love Vic red but the camo makes it stand out in a crowed...wow weird choice of words. How do you like the Pit Bulls? Heard both good and bad about em.

95ukawn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
truck looks good for what u use it for, i think maybe blacking out the front end would complement the camo look

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn that looks good! Love Vic red but the camo makes it stand out in a crowed...wow weird choice of words. How do you like the Pit Bulls? Heard both good and bad about em.
It defintly does stand out, I've never had my truck rubbed so much, for some reason everyone wants to touch it???

The pitbulls so far are good, only have a little over 3000m on them and that is mostly dirt roads so they are wearing good. Seem to handle on and off the road very well, the little bit of mud they handled with no problem. Never got much of a chance with them in the snow. Only complaints are they are heavy and loud.

truck looks good for what u use it for, i think maybe blacking out the front end would complement the camo look
I saw a picture online of a camo'd truck with black mirrora and grill, IMO I thought it made it look like a bottom of the line work truck. Granted it was a stock truck with a wetlands wrap.

94K1500

Reaction score
Man your truck is what my truck can only dream of being :/ How much did that wrap run ya? Cheapest I found was around 850

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
sweet truck. you can tell by looking at it that the time was spent to do it right opposed to getting it done. if i had the money i would build one