Did my install of NBS master and 04 rear disc from silverado on my 95 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CSX55

Reaction score
Count me as another one interested in the 20mm spacers. Been searching high and low for an easy way to get rear discs on my Tahoe, and this seems like the way to go.

One thing I'm not clear on - did you have any issues getting the parking brake working with the NBS rear discs?

Lonestarstunner

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You also stated that the c3500 calipers wouldn't work with the nbs master, creating a mushy pedal again... Can you elaborate more on this please, as I was going to do that exact same thing. Thanks

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He actually sold his Tahoe and got an Envoy Denali not too sure if hes ever on here anymore, maybe you can contact him through the car page?

Smitty1021

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did a 14 bolt sf swap along with rear discs off an 03 silverado at the same time. I got my spacers from cutthroat4x4. They worked great. You can get the 20mm and 60mm off there

atyates

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did a 14 bolt sf swap along with rear discs off an 03 silverado at the same time. I got my spacers from cutthroat4x4. They worked great. You can get the 20mm and 60mm off there

I just went there and I seen the one for the 14 bolt but not the 10 bolt? can you give me a link?