Dick Cepek 6.5 on the way!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dave2662

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordered a dick cepek 6.5 this week, hopefully i will be installing it next weekend. any big tips on installing it?

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Give yourself a whole weekend and another car to drive. Never done a dick cepek but I can imagine its quite a thorough installation. Just wondering, did you get a stage I or II?

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Let us know how long it takes you too get it on and ya what you doin with that rough country?

dave2662

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
stage 1, i will let you know how long it takes me. an not completely sure on the 2-3, i hate that lift tho!

Kable

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
stage 1, i will let you know how long it takes me. an not completely sure on the 2-3, i hate that lift tho!

took me 2 days, even with a lift. I had a problem with the main drop bracket (the 1020 i think) fitting. I had to just a crows foot to line it up. If you need any pictures of how anything goes or have any questions you can post back here or email me at [email protected]

Do you have plans on redoing your exhaust? I had to cut mine and i ended up running new pipes.
heres what she looks like finished
You must be registered for see images attach

dave2662

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
well i just heard from the company that i ordered thru.. and he said it wont be available for 4-5 weeks so i cancelled the order and got a rough country with the perf 2.2 shocks. thanks alot for the input tho!

dave2662

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have read all the reviews and they are both the best, seems like only thing better about cepek is its taller