denali escalade tahoe limited 120mph gauge cluster. also a set of clear needles.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
i got a UNTESTED gauge cluster out of a 99 tahoe limited. i have not tested it personally yet.
ill sell it for 65shipped in 48states UNTESTED. 249K miles but to keep your mileage the same in your truck you can simply swap out the mileage part with simply unpluging one plug and one or two screws to remove the mileage and swap it over.
You must be registered for see images attach

i also have a second TESTED AND KNOWN WORKING PERFECT cluster for 85shipped it has ruffly 214K miles or 217K i forgot off the top of my head!
i used it for afew years now and it came out of my truck afew months ago when i upgraded it further to a police cluster. but its clear bezel is ugly but you can simply reuse your clear bezel from your stock cluster if its still good.

i also have a set of clear needles from another denali. 20bucks shipped for the needles alone.

i also have a dual display rear view mirror temperature and compass autodimming and OBS temp sensor and wire cover as well. 45shipped both mirror and temp sensor pigtails included.
OBS temp sensor not pictured as well as not the wire cover but they are included! i have multiple of these mirrors but will have to count exactly how many i have.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
BUMP the untested cluster is now tested and it works perfect as well but all but one of the backlights are burned out so to keep the price low ill just slap the spotted clear bezel onto this previously untested cluster and slap the better clear bezel onto the known tested cluster for $85 with good clear bezel.
and the previously untested BUT NOW TESTED GOOD with most 194bulb backlights total 5-6 i think with the spotted clear bezel at $65.