Ddm tuning hids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have 2 sets of slim balasts that have worked flawless for over 6 months...... wonder what made it fail......

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine aren't DDM but try plugging the bulb socket that connects into the ballast backwards. I did mine 2 years ago and worked out fine for me, no flicker or anything.

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've tried everything, I know it's the ballest

Okay, and to add mine are the big bulky metal ballast. I have some small ones on the wife's truck which I got from Vleds two years ago. Come to think of it now mine are 3 years old in the Tahoe.

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've had DDM tuning hids in multiple vehicles and many friends have had them with no problems

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dang, sorry to hear that, mine should be arriving from ddm this week, hopefully il have no issues im a magnet for stupid things failing on me

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Have had my raptor lows for three years. One misfires all the time but not a big concern. My slim ballast highs are on two years. Friend has slim highs and lows trouble free for two years. Only issue I had was I crunched the gasket on my gf's weather pack connector and water got in and shorted it out.

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit