Dash paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
krylon fusion on plastic and then duplicolor or sem on fabrics and some plastics.

rightisray

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you wish to do it yourself, spend the money and have some place like Sherwin-Williams Automotive mix you some factory matched. Just take them a piece from the underside of the dash and they'll custom mix it. Used it on my truck and it works well. It is expensive though, a pint cost me $70 but it is damn good paint.

rightisray

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
$70? sem has a full line of factory colors and it's like $20 at most.

No, their pre mixed stuff is $20 but it isn't factory matched, it's factory somewhat close for basic colors. If you get their stuff truly custom matched to your interior colors, it's going to run the price up considerably. I know this because I checked with them before I did my dash and a couple of other trim pieces. Only reason I chose Sherwin-Williams over them was location, they simply didn't have anyone near enough that did their custom matching.

93blackthunder

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im just wanting it generic black. Im getting new carpet in black and have two buckets gonna be covered in black "suede". so just wanting like a matte black.

rightisray

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If your just,wanting flat black, then definitely go with the SEM paint. They do make great products.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 822 using Board Express