Dash light problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
Need some help please. My sister has a 99 Yukon. The dash and radio lights go out when she turns on the headlamps. We have replaced the headlamp switch. No luck. Any Ideas? It does keep blowing fuses also.

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
This happened in the wife's truck the other day..I tore everything apart and still couldnt see the issue so I replaced all the bulbs in the cluster and it fixed the problem. Not sure if a bulb was causing the cluster to short out or what but maybe it's the same problem. Good Luck!

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Worked on a friends '96 with the same problem today. He swapped out the original radio because the buttons were worn out. after that, no cluster lights, no radio lights, blown illumination fuse. Put original radio back in, replaced fuse. Problem solved.

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
No truck is OK right now and I can't look at it. I think I will send her my spare cluster and see what happens.