Dash Kits Metra Double Din

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

496BBC

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, lost touch with this thread,
The head unit is an ebay unit (Tocado), so far I like it
I bought this one as it works with Torque and DashCommand, I also use android phones so it works great

Neal

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I got tired of the all black look and decided to trim out the bezel. I'll post a pic tomorrow of it installed, I know the color isn't perfect because I watched the dipshit mix it and he was horrible but it looks fairly close. Maybe it will match good when it gets dirty like the dash and vents are.
You must be registered for see images attach

496BBC

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got tired of the all black look and decided to trim out the bezel. I'll post a pic tomorrow of it installed, I know the color isn't perfect because I watched the dipshit mix it and he was horrible but it looks fairly close. Maybe it will match good when it gets dirty like the dash and vents are.
This is next on my list, try and get the bezel back to the factor color.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I had mine mixed and it didn't match very well. I'm going to take an extra piece of trim and go to another place that mixes paint that I know will tint it to match. He even will put it in a spray can for you to use. I think I'll paint the vents this time because they really didn't match the dash perfect either.

Kyle

Reaction score
Metra kit. Just got test fit to see what to cut for hvac unit. Well of course cut all the room for the head unit... but that's given lol.