custom ported sub questions ext cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cstiles90

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hopin to get a kicker cvr 12 and a amp from a freind soon..some people pull the jack out under the back seat to put dual subs there.but i was thankin about jerking the jack out to put a custom ported box for just the one 12.anyone done this?do you like it?if all works gonna get a box made..not a fan of sealed..like my music loud.a sealed box just wont cut it for me im hard of hearing anyways

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There's a few pics of mine in my build thread. My ported takes every inch of space under the seat

Rich32

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I took out my jack and had a box for two kicker 10's and it wasn't loud enough for me. I just had a box finished and I am gonna run four sundown audio sa8's. Its a custom design it's ported but this box hits freq from 25 to 60. I'll post pics later on of box.

Reaction score
Have have 2 Sundown SA10's in my Mustang... diffenitly will be using the 10's or 12's in the Tahoe!

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just finally took my back seat out and am running 1 ported 15" sub. Going to cut my rear seat in half and make my truck a 3 passenger

cstiles90

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just finally took my back seat out and am running 1 ported 15" sub. Going to cut my rear seat in half and make my truck a 3 passenger

cant do that myself o..my back seat is full.off the subject the blazer i used to have .i put a re sx 15 running 4 cubic ft 32 hz 1600 watts rms .back on to the subject i thank the 12 a be alright ported..might build the box myself

Rich32

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Hey when you do it I'd like to see it. I was thinking about cutting mine in half and running 6 or 8 sundown 8's

cstiles90

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There's a few pics of mine in my build thread. My ported takes every inch of space under the seat

looks good .if you dont mind me asking how much air space that box got..be better if you still had the measurments on the box ????.looks like a pain in the ace..prolly be easier to buy a dual 12 box and block off the spot for one sub and put a round port in it....its between building a box to go under the back seat or building a box forwhere the center console is and putting camo on it